Thursday, May 8, 2014

I'm basically a Hobbit


I really have no coherent words right now to keep talking about my transition home. I've been wanting to 
post some more about everything, but I just can't. So go read this post by my friend Hayley. It perfectly describes many things I've been thinking and going through. I met Hayley in Botswana during my orientation. While I was in West Africa, she was in South Africa. 



For now, here are some things I never thought I would miss.

Gas station signs in French
My mosquito net

Sheep on top of buses



1 comment:

  1. Your friend wrote a moving post. It explains it well. You've been change, but, those that didn't go, will never understand how much. Cherish the memories, and continue to listen to what God wants you to do. God FULLY understands.

    ReplyDelete