Sunday, July 28, 2013

Changes

I hate change. Sort of. There are some things in life that I would love to change. Like world hunger, bad hair days, and Crocs. But with the big things, when I am comfortable with something, I don't want it to change. Its all part of me secretly wanting to have complete control of my life. This is a problem, because God wants to control my life. Plus, I am about to move to Africa where I will literally be in control of nothing.

This week there has been a lot of change in my life. The girl that was going to be my partner has some medical problems and won't be able to go at all. For a couple of days I didn't know what that would mean for me. But God has worked everything out in a way I could never have.

So, yes. I am still going to West Africa. But, I will be going to a different place and working with different people. This new town is a couple of hours away from where I was going to be. I will be doing a lot of the same things that I was, mostly teaching English.


So even though I have had a lot of changes, I am super excited about the new plans that God has for me. I can't wait to meet new people and see new places.

If you are one of the people that has been praying for me the last couple of weeks, thank you. Your prayers and support have meant a lot to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment